If you already enjoy betting on horse-racing or new to it, there’s plenty of help out to assist you in perfecting your technique. There’s been an explosion of online tipsters in recent years, but this can make it a daunting task knowing exactly who to follow. To help this process we take a look at what you sort of information you should be looking for in your horse-racing tips.
Check out Tipster sites
There’s an abundance of tipster sites that you can find online, whether you’re looking for daily tips or are just interested to see how your bets stack up against the experts’. Sites like The Winners Enclosure offer a wide variety of tips that can be used to do just this.
The Winners Enclosure have amassed a huge following over the years and has become one of the most trusted sites in this field. They offer their followers free daily tips and recommended bets each day on practically all race-meetings, through their website, Facebook and Twitter pages. Here’s exactly what they for to racing punters:
- A weekly ‘eye-catchers’ blog that details all horses that have stood out from the previous week’s racing, as well as any horses that they feel offer a good chance of causing an upset in upcoming races
- Horse-racing tips each day, a variety of bets including NAPs, Win Doubles, Trebles, Lucky 15s, each way bets, Request-A-Bets and many others.
- Betting previews on individual race meetings or big races, giving you chance to get your bets placed well in advance, where odds may be better than one the day of the racing
- Race-course and event explanations and overviews, so if there’s any race meetings you’re unsure of you’ll be able to use their handy guides to research ahead of picking your bets
- They offer a detailed breakdown of all the best new and existing bookmaker customer offers, so you can check out the benefits of each before you sign up.
Of course, no bet is ever certain to win, and so we always advocate responsible gambling. You should only every bet what you can afford, and betting responsibly should always be at the forefront of your mind. If you follow these rules, then using tips and placing your own horse-racing bets should be nothing but an enjoyable experience.